Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cat of the day



This gorgeous big ginger lovebug needs a new home. Look at that face, how could anyone resist? He currently lives in Naas in Kildare but I'm sure would be happy to travel to a good home anywhere in Ireland. He is very sweet and loves attention. Here's his story:

Hi! I have just moved to Naas and I have recently adopted 3 beautiful cats from the Kildare Animal Foundation. This very big sweet male cat has been coming to my back door daily and I won't let him go hungry so I feed him morning and evening meals, he does not sleep at our house but hangs around most of the day, and leaves in the late afternoon. We felt sorry for him and constructed him a little shelter for napping which he loves, he is very sweet and loves attention but the reason why I am writing is because he seems to get into fights quite regularly (he has many cuts around his head) and I am worried for my cats as I would like to start letting them outside to play in the garden and i am worried he might be aggressive. One of my cats is male. He seems to have been neutered then released. Please share. Click here for contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment